To report someone missing in the United States, call 911 immediately. Every second matters.
To report someone missing internationally please click the button below to complete the ICMP form.
INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MISSING PERSONS
- The Hague, 16 September 2021 – On 31 August 2021, the 30 members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD) Development Assistance Committee (DAC) unanimously approved the inclusion of the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) in the list of multilateral organizations which can receive funding under Official Development Assistance (ODA) programs. ODA […]
- The Hague, 16 September 2021 – The new German Ambassador to the Netherlands, H.E. Cyrill Nunn, visited the Headquarters of the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) in The Hague today. Germany has been a long-time supporter of ICMP and in May this year Germany acceded to the Agreement on the Status and Functions of the […]
- Prime Minister Kurti and ICMP Director-General Bomberger Discuss Process of Accounting for Missing from Kosovo ConflictPristina, Kosovo: 6 September 2021 – Kathryne Bomberger, the Director-General of the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP), and Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti met today in Pristina to discuss ways of expediting the process of accounting for more than 1,600 persons still missing from the Kosovo conflict. Measures discussed include enhancing regional cooperation through the Missing Persons Group, and […]
- Iraqi Authorities Conclude Strategic Meeting on Accounting for the Missing With Broad Consensus on the Way ForwardThe Hague, 1 September 2021 – Iraqi government institutions today concluded a three-day strategic meeting in The Hague titled, “Missing Persons in Iraq: The Way Forward”. The meeting hosted by the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP), a treaty-based intergovernmental organization, included senior representatives from Iraqi and Kurdish ministries, foundations and parliament whose work is […]
- The Policy Coordination Group Launches an Ethical Charter On Data Collection and Documentation of Syria’s MissingThe Hague, 30 August 2021 – The Policy Coordination Group (PCG) for Syria’s Missing and Disappeared Persons, with the support of the Syria/MENA Program of the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP), published an Ethical Charter on the standards and codes of conduct to be followed during data collection and documentation of missing persons in a […]