To report someone missing in the United States, call 911 immediately. Every second matters.
To report someone missing internationally please click the button below to complete the ICMP form.
INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MISSING PERSONS
- ICMP Recognizes Orange Shirt Day, the National Day For Truth and Reconciliation and All Those Who Did Not Return Home from Canada’s Residential SchoolsThe Hague, 29 September 2023: As Canada marks the 10th anniversary of Orange Shirt Day and the third National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) reaffirms its commitment to Residential School Survivors and Indigenous communities in achieving justice and accountability for the missing children and unmarked burials associated with Canada’s […]
- The Hague, 15 September 2023: The Ukrainian government’s commitment to efforts to fulfill its obligations to families of the missing should be recognized and applauded, the Chairperson of the International Commission on Missing Person (ICMP), Knut Vollebaek, said on Thursday. Ambassador Vollebaek was speaking at a panel discussion organized at ICMP’s Headquarters in The Hague […]
- Luxembourg Continues Support ICMP To Address the Global Challenge of Missing and Disappeared PersonsThe Hague, 12 September 2023 – The government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has made a new financial donation to support efforts by the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) to help account for missing and disappeared persons. The donation will be used to fund vital operations at ICMP’s headquarters in The Hague and around […]
- Kyiv, 31 August 2023: On the International Day of the Disappeared, the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) and the National Police of Ukraine (NPU) signed a Protocol that will enable the Main Investigative Department of the NPU to use the Integrated Data Management System (iDMS) developed by ICMP to process data to locate, reunify […]
- The Hague, 30 August 2023: – Throughout the world, authorities are bound by laws and agreements, such as the International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance, to fulfill obligations towards families of the missing, including families of missing refugees and migrants. Marking the International Day of the Disappeared, International Commission on […]