To report someone missing in the United States, call 911 immediately. Every second matters.
To report someone missing internationally please click the button below to complete the ICMP form.
INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MISSING PERSONS
- ICMP-Facilitated Syrian Policy Coordination Group Adopts Proposed Constitutional Principles on Syria’s Missing and DisappearedThe Hague, 21 December 2021: – The Policy Coordination Group (PCG), a Syrian-led initiative on the missing and disappeared facilitated by the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP), adopted a set of Proposed Constitutional Principles on Syria’s Missing and Disappeared today. These principles address the legacy of systematic human rights violations in Syria, including the widespread practice […]
- The Hague, 11 December 2021: – The International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) and Nadia’s Initiative, the international non-governmental organization founded by Nobel Peace Laureate and Yazidi survivor Nadia Murad, have agreed to partner on efforts to provide support to families of missing individuals in Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere. Under a Memorandum of Understanding signed […]
- The Hague, 11 December 2021 – On the occasion of International Human Rights Day, the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) brought together Yazidi families of the missing to discuss the issue of missing persons from Da’esh crimes, and to commemorate those who disappeared, with a memorial concert and photography exhibition. Da’esh’s invasion of the […]
- The Hague, 9 December 2021: – The remains of 41 recently-identified victims of August 2014 Da’esh atrocities in Northern Iraq were buried today at a ceremony in the village of Kocho in Sinjar. Over the past several years, the Iraqi authorities have located and recovered a number of mass graves related to crimes committed by […]
- The Hague, 8 December 2021: – The International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) is assisting the Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH) authorities in identifying human remains exhumed from the Dobro Polje site near Kalinovik in June 2021. Biological samples were taken from the exhumed remains and matched with reference samples provided to ICMP by relatives of […]